Faculty leaders are required to complete and submit their Travel Expense Reports (TER), complete a post trip Qualtrics evaluation, and meet with OIE within 30 days of return.
Travel Expense Report
If you have questions about completing the TER through the E-Reimbursement process, contact Heidi Engelmann-Kothrade. Patti Kahler can provide the correct account code to use as our office collected the student funds to cover the program costs. Keep in mind, faculty-led programs function with a cost recovery budget and are completely funded by the students. It is important to remember that only expenses in the budget can be claimed and reimbursed.
TER’s submitted after 60 days will not be reimbursed.
* Experienced faculty-leaders suggest keeping an expense journal and documenting expenses each day. Don’t forget to keep all needed receipts!
Post-trip Evaluation and Meeting
OIE will send you a link to a Qualtrics survey and be in contact after you return from your program to set a time for a post-trip follow-up meeting. We are always striving to maintain high quality programs so we want to hear directly from you what worked and what areas could use improvement. Be prepared to talk about some of these typical questions:
- What was the greatest success of your program?
- What was the most challenging aspect of your program this year?
- What would you change about your program next time?
- Did you encounter any logistical challenges during the program?
- Do you plan to offer the program again next year?