Please submit the following proposal items to the Office of International Education
- Faculty-led Proposal Form 2019-20
- Site Evaluation Form 2019-20 (if proposing a new international program. This is not needed for new domestic programs).
- Petition to Travel to a Travel Advisory Listed Country (if listed as Level 3 or 4)
- Faculty Leader Agreement 2019-20
- Attractive Program Overview - used for marketing your program online and should be written to your excite your prospective student audience (suggest 1 - 3 brief paragraphs).
- Proposed Syllabus
- Itinerary Template 2019-20 A tentative itinerary will need to be submitted with your proposal. You may use "TBD" for details that are not yet finalized. A final itinerary will be required at least 3 weeks in advance of program departure and will be submitted to Campus Police as a part of our risk & safety plan.
- Budget Template 2019-2020 - Please plan to meet with OIE to develop your program’s budget. The students' AccessStout accounts will be charged based on the estimate established during the program approval process.
- Three bids per expense over $5000 if a UW System approved vendor is not being used. Please submit to OIE via email.
- Copy of your passport.
- Faculty-led Program Approval Form 2019-20 - Route the above documents TOGETHER with the Approval Form to your Department Chair, College Dean and Director of International Education for final approval.
- Photos - We will need two JPEG photos to be used for the promotion of your program online. These may be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Update Faculty-led Proposal Form
- Signed Faculty Leader Agreement
- Updated Budget
- Signed Faculty-led Program Approval Form
- Three bids (if not using a UW System approved vendor)
- Updated Syllabus (if any changes)