- Faculty-led Proposal Form 2018-19
- Faculty-led Site Evaluation Form (if proposing a new program)
- Petition to Travel to a Warning Listed Country (if applicable)
- Faculty Leader Agreement 2018-19
- Attractive Program Overview - used for marketing your program and should be written to your prospective student audience (suggest 1-3 paragraphs).
- Proposed Syllabus. Please note the following:
- If this program is intended to count towards GLP credits, please review the information found on the RES/GLP website. If the course is not already approved as a GLP course, please provide the GLP rationale and explicitly link the course modules/outline to the GLP categories and subsections, in your syllabus. This will be reviewed for approval by the Associate Vice Chancellor, as part of the faculty-led program proposal.
- An Independent Study course is not the ideal use for a faculty-led program. If you intend to offer Independent Study credits, you will need to have this approved in advance through the Stout Online office.
- Tentative Itinerary. This is required for our risk & safety plan and it will be submitted to Campus Police before your program departure and be used in case of an emergency. We would like to see a draft of your itinerary outlining the program by indicating the following items; daily location, mode of transportation when applicable, selected accommodation, likely cultural excursions, likely industry visits, etc. Please fill out as much information on the itinerary as you can. To be determined (TBD) can be used for details that are not yet finalized.
- Copy of your passport.
Route the above documents with the Faculty-led Program Approval Form 2018-19 to your Department Chair, College Dean and Director of International Education for final approval.
We will also need JPEG photos to be used for the promotion of your program. These may be sent directly to the Office of International Education at email@example.com.
Please refer to the Budget Template 2018-19 and plan to meet with an Education Abroad Coordinator to develop your program’s budget. This may be submitted to OIE separate from the Faculty-led Proposal Form.