Faculty and staff who are interested in traveling with students should work with the Office of International Education on developing a sustainable program. Please set up a preliminary meeting to discuss your ideas and to learn about the application process. Please review the Booklet- Planning a Study Abroad Program Online PDF.pdf This handbook acts as a guide for all topics related to program planning and implementation.
Required Documents for Program Approval
- Program Approval Cover Sheet.pdf -Required for program approval AND renewal. Deadlines: Win-Term programs Due Aug. 1, Summer programs due Oct. 1 - this form must be resubmitted each year
- Site Evaluation Form Please complete and submit with the Program Approval Cover Sheet
- Petition to Travel to a Country on the Department of State Warning List This document is only neccessary if you plan to travel to a country on the State Department Warning List.
- Budget Template.xlsx - please review this documents, and be prepared to work with OIE to complete your budget sheet.
- Travel Authorization Form - required before any program purchases can be made.
- Itinerary Template.docx- Use for program plannning in the early staes. A copy, in this format, must be submitted to OIE within one month of program departure. For safety reasons, also provide to all student participants, so they have it both on-hand and in their email.
After your program returns the following documents are required:
- Travel Expense Report.xls (TER due within 30 days of your return)
- New International Agreement Request Form The document should be completed if you plan to initiate a new international agreement with an institution overseas.