Faculty and staff who are interested in traveling with students should work with the Office of International Education on developing a sustainable program. Please set up a preliminary meeting to discuss your ideas and to learn about the application process.
- Program Cover Sheet.pdf -REQUIRED FOR PROGRAM APPROVAL (Win-Term programs Due Oct. 1, Summer programs due Aug. 1 - this form must be resubmitted each year)
- Faculty Led Programs- Planning Guidelines.docx- These guidelines will provide you with information for planning your program and give you insight to the timeline to follow for planning each program.
- Budget Template.xlsx
- OIE Travel Authorization Form.pdf - required before any purchases can be made.
- Itinerary Template.docx- submit IN THIS FORMAT within one month of program departure.For safety reasons, provide to all student participants, so they have it both on-hand and in their email.
After your program returns the following documents are required.
- Travel Expense Report.xls (TER due within 30 days of your return)
- Post Trip Assessment- a short summary of the positives and negatives of the program.
- New Program Proposal Form.pdf
- Site Visit Evaluation Form.doc -If you plan to travel internationally for a site visit, this procedure is neccessary.
- UW Stout Health & Safety Travel Abroad Guidelines.doc- Please be aware of Health and Safety risks while planning your program What to Pack in Your Travel Health Kit.docx
- Program Advertising Tips.doc - Keep in mind that faculty leaders are primarily in charge of promoting their program.
- Incident Procedure- Study Abroad.pdf- These guidelines are to assist you in the case of an emergency.
- Budget Information.docx
- International Program Development Grant -The IDP grant is available to UW-Stout faculty and staff interested in participating in international program development.